Chiang Mai, Thailand is a big city! Taking a taxi is the best way to see it all.
The taxi driver will be your personal tour guide, and will wait for you to complete each attraction.
Bonus: taxis have air conditioning 🙂
Chiang Mai By Taxi:
Stop 0 (optional):
Royal Park Rajapruek Botanical Gardens
Thailand Taxi Tips:
- Only take a licensed taxi
- Enable location on your phone
- Always travel with a backup power charger
- Use Google Maps to loudly route you (prevent detours)
- Know where you want to go!
- Bargain with several drivers for the same trip (prevent over-charge)
- Don’t let the hotel call the cab for you (avoid excess commission)
- Don’t try to hail a taxi FROM an attraction (none available)
- Ask the driver to skip the Jade Factory tour (avoid time/money waste)
ENJOY YOUR TRIP TO CHIANG MAI, THAILAND!
Sound off in the comments if you have any tips or questions about taking a taxi tour in Chiang Mai, Thailand! 🙂